Josh is a fourth-year student at SDSU, studying finance with a minor in political science. Since his freshman year, Josh has been involved in:
- Associated Students
- Peer Leadership Consultants
- Guardian Scholars Program for former foster youth
- Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity
- Aztec P.R.I.D.E.
This year, Josh looks forward to:
- Implementing the A.S. government restructure
- Moving into the new Aztec Student Union
- Laying the foundation for an extensive fundraising campaign for Associated Students
Born and raised in San Diego, Josh is an avid competitive surfer, musician and art lover. After graduating, he plans on attending law school and earning a master’s degree in public policy.
Executive Vice President
Becca is a hospitality and tourism management major with an emphasis in meetings and events. Her campus leadership roles include:
- Two terms as A.S. Council representative for the Panhellenic Association
- Executive board member of the Panhellenic Association
- Monthly meetings coordinator for the Meetings & Events Student Association
- Co-chair for Homecoming 2012
- Cultural Arts & Special Events board member
- Restructuring Committee member
- Student Affairs board member
- University Affairs board member
She is also an active member of Pi Beta Phi fraternity for women and Rotaract, a community service organization.
Becca is excited to bring a whole new element to campus programming with the new Aztec Student Union, and her goal is to help all SDSU students feel invested in campus life. Originally from Mission Viejo, Calif., Becca loves to travel, go to the beach and spend quality time with her friends.
Vice President of External Relations
Javier Gomez is a political science major with minors in anthropology and TV, film and new media studies. He is the past president and a proud member of the SDSU chapter of Phi Gamma Delta fraternity, also known as “Fiji.” His experience with Associated Students includes serving as an:
- External Affairs Board member
- Restructuring Committee member
- Awards Committee member
- Elected A.S. Council representative
- Vice president of financial affairs for the College of Arts and Letters Council
This year, Javier plans to:
- Enhance communication between the students and the community
- Give students the tools needed to advocate on their own behalf
- Collaborate with the California State Student Association
In his spare time, Javier enjoys spending time at the beach, being with his family and traveling.
Vice President of Financial Affairs
Mariah M. Kelly is a fourth-year business management major with an emphasis in entrepreneurship and a minor in English. Her on-campus involvement includes serving as:
- President of Afrikan Student Union
- Member of the Aztec Shops Board of Directors
- Member of Rotaract
- Member of the K.O. Hip Hop dance team
As vice president for financial affairs, she is excited to work with student organizations to help them understand fiscal responsibility. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Calif., Mariah enjoys dancing and attending Aztec sporting events.
Vice President of University Affairs
Morgan is a senior, double majoring in integrated marketing communications and sustainability. Morgan’s involvement in Associated Students began her freshman year and continued as she served two terms as sustainability commissioner. She has also served as:
- Vice president of the Enviro-Business Society
- Vice president of Engineers Without Borders
- Member of the Associated Business Student Council
- Member of the A.S. University Affairs Board
- Member of the University Senate Sustainability Committee
This year, Morgan will focus on:
- Campus safety
- Making SDSU a model university for sustainability
- Strengthening the student voice in the University Senate and campus auxiliaries
- Increasing retention in each college
From La Cañada, Calif., Morgan loves French culture, spontaneous adventures, trying new restaurants and being with her family and friends.